 Off-Topic / Geek / 576
    Re: Another MCSE test down! —Mike Stanley
   (...) Dunno - is that a rhetorical question? I'm not sucking much money at all out of the industry right now, although I hope to be sucking a lot more (DO NOT quote that out of context John Neal) out of it within the next 6 months. Then again, the (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Another MCSE test down! —Todd Lehman
   (...) I meant that M$[1] was the one continuing to suck the money out of the industry by pushing certification stuff on people and companies. --Todd [1] I have to write "M$" for Microsoft, to avoid confusiong with MS for Mike Stanley :-) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Another MCSE test down! —Mike Stanley
   (...) Oh, no argument there. MS's cert stuff is certainly a cash cow for them, and so pitifully unprofessional compared to other companies' like Novell's. NT 4 came out when - 1996? The training materials I used this year contain errors, typos, and (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)