 Off-Topic / Geek / 571
    Re: Another MCSE test down! —Tom Boucher
   A+ is worth it only if your employer pays for it. Doesn't get you anything as far as hiring purposes. If you've used computers since you were a child, you should pass this in 5 minutes. It's an easy test. When I hired a lot a year or so ago I was (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Another MCSE test down! —Mike Stanley
   (...) Yep, that's the impression I got. The 2 people I know who passed it probably know half what I know and they thought it was cake. (...) Thanks! I've only been playing with NT since a year or so after 4.0 came out, and only been working with it (...) (25 years ago, 4-Oct-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)