 Off-Topic / Geek / 530
    Re: The Nugator Company Update - LEGO piece and set sales —Matthew Miller
   (...) They do say "starting as low as $5 a image". Which sounds pretty fair for a lot of things -- I can make you some nice text with a few photoshop effects in about 90 seconds. (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: The Nugator Company Update - LEGO piece and set sales —David Eaton
   (...) Ooops! Missed that when I looked at the page... Thought it said simply $5 an image... DaveE (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)