 Off-Topic / Geek / 5177
    Re: RACHAL Changeover —Timothy Gould
   (...) They still can last I noticed. The earlier version of the file will and does work perfectly well in MLCad (I know this because I opened it in MLCad to make sure before submitting it to ldraw.org for the challenge). It would probably work in (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

        Re: RACHAL Changeover —Tore Eriksson
   (...) And, of cousre, the long filenames. :) I rushed together a DOS program called linefix.exe that takes care of the linefeeds while you uploaded the new version of the MPD. I never use MLCad even though it is installed. Browsing parts or models (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)