 Off-Topic / Geek / 5173
  Re: RACHAL Changeover

(...) That's fine by me. But please don't complain if a perfectly correct text file doesn't display right in Notepad or expect me to help cater to your use of bad software. Tim (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: RACHAL Changeover

(...) PS. And I apologise if your tone in (URL) this post> was less serious than I read it. I really don't like the attitude that one should be forced to cater to every bit of rubbish programming by the folks at Redmond. (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: RACHAL Changeover

(...) I expected that reply too from you. I once liked LDraw because anyone with almost any computer could use it. (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: RACHAL Changeover

(...) You apologize or... you don't? You keep bantering on the far most popular system in the world. Not because it is the best, I am very well aware of that, but because the vast majority of computer users around the globe don't find the (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: RACHAL Changeover

(...) They still can last I noticed. The earlier version of the file will and does work perfectly well in MLCad (I know this because I opened it in MLCad to make sure before submitting it to ldraw.org for the challenge). It would probably work in (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: RACHAL Changeover

--snip-- (...) I realised I may have been barking at a joke for which I would and should apologise. It would seem I'm not so I make no apologies. (...) I use a Windows XP machine. Tim (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: RACHAL Changeover

(...) Then I misinterpreted the talk of Mac and Linux earlier in this thread. (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: RACHAL Changeover

(...) And, of cousre, the long filenames. :) I rushed together a DOS program called linefix.exe that takes care of the linefeeds while you uploaded the new version of the MPD. I never use MLCad even though it is installed. Browsing parts or models (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: RACHAL Changeover

(...) Apple *no longer appears to be a dead company* and now we are the snobs? (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Oh no, not that old Mac vs PC again!

(...) I have never said or even thought of Apple appearing to be dead. But my experience of Mac users is that they have had a very condescending attitude towards us Windows losers... I mean users. As you and I haven't discused this utterly boring (...) (17 years ago, 1-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)