 Off-Topic / Geek / 5113
Re: Domain registration?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 22:27:15 GMT

In lugnet.general, Dave Schuler wrote:
What does a domain name cost?  How long does registration last?  Can you
recommend a reliable, trustable host for a domain?

I use Planet Domain http://www.planetdomain.com.au mainly because they accept
AU$ but they also have competitive prices. I haven't had a problem with them.
You can see the prices vary quite a bit for different TLDs. They are currently
having a sale on .info domains for us$2.99.

HTH

ROSCO