 Off-Topic / Geek / 5076
    Re: "Square Ghost Cafe" —Tony Hafner
   (...) It's not just Safari. When trying either of the above links on IE running on WinXP, you get the option to save the file or cancel. You don't even get the choice to open. This works to get you to what I assume is the same place: (URL) Hafner (...) (19 years ago, 14-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: "Square Ghost Cafe" —Dan Boger
   (...) I'm guessing that maybe IE isn't doing content-negotiation correctly? Anyone with IE and a sniffer handy that can tell us what the headers look like on the request? (19 years ago, 14-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Content-negotiation problems? (Was: "Square Ghost Cafe") —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) But both Safari and IE having the same error in the content-negotiation? I suspect that the problem may be that Apache and/or Safari and IE aren't designed correctly for handling content-negotiation of textual documents with the character (...) (19 years ago, 15-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)