 Off-Topic / Geek / 5076
Re: "Square Ghost Cafe"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 14 Sep 2005 16:02:16 GMT

In lugnet.town, Jacob Sparre Andersen wrote:
In lugnet.town, Erik Olson wrote:
No this one is weird:
[ http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Tre_hjoernehuse/#square-ghost-cafe ]

For some reason in Safari, that or
http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Tre_hjoernehuse/
downloads to a file, though if I open the file it is fine.

It's not just Safari.  When trying either of the above links on IE running on
WinXP, you get the option to save the file or cancel.  You don't even get the
choice to open.

This works to get you to what I assume is the same place:
http://lego.jacob-sparre.dk/By/Huse/Tre_hjoernehuse/index.html#square-ghost-cafe

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com