 Off-Topic / Geek / 4994
Re: What is this thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 04:29:33 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Dave Schuler wrote:

It does--thanks!

"PARIS HOT-HEAD TANDEM HEAD HAT BLOCKER"

I was able to parse exactly 0% of that.  Well, maybe the individual words sort
of made sense, but all in a row like that, I was totally lost.

I parsed it just fine. However I didn't get the meaning Clark did, what I got
had something to do with Paris Hilton. So, fine, but incorrect.