 Off-Topic / Geek / 4988
  Firefox Address bar

... Does anyone know how to clear it without having to clear the history? IE's bar was according to the recently accessed sites-- But my firefox's doesn't shift around the addresses at all. This is good in a way that I don't have to keep looking for (...) (20 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Firefox Address bar

(...) Try PrefBar: (URL) (19 years ago, 23-Mar-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)