 Off-Topic / Geek / 4989
Re: Firefox Address bar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 21:45:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Samarth Moray wrote:
... Does anyone know how to clear it without having to clear the history? IE's
bar was according to the recently accessed sites-- But my firefox's doesn't
shift around the addresses at all. This is good in a way that I don't have to
keep looking for the address, but it is so cluttered now and I really hate
having to clear the cookies/history everytime.

Try PrefBar: http://prefbar.mozdev.org/

ROSCO