 Off-Topic / Geek / 4934
    Re: Using Firefox (printing clickable images) —Ross Crawford
   (...) Yeah that's the way I remember it too. And apparently so does history: (URL) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Using Firefox (printing clickable images) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Now I remember what it was... you had to hit enter WHILE the cursor and focus were IN the entry box. Just typing some number then going elsewhere on the screen then hitting enter didn't work. I do sincerely remember having that not work for me (...) (20 years ago, 21-Dec-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)