 Off-Topic / Geek / 4883
  Universal Universal remote

I think I want one of these: :-) (URL) wonder what the societal norms about turning off TVs without permission will evolve to be? (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Universal Universal remote

My iPaq has NEVO remote software that will allow you to control just about anything (except, apparently, the Mindstorms RCX). I have it set up for several tv's in local restaurants because they are always too loud or showing something meaningless (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)