 Off-Topic / Geek / 4879
  Worst Scheduler Ever

Does anyone else suffer under the benighted corporate monstrosity known as Blue Pumpkin? I'd be gratified to hear of others' frustrations with this idiotic piece of pseudo-useful software. Thanks. Dave! (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.people)

  Re: Worst Scheduler Ever

(...) I had the wonderful experience of being part of a team that switched to the software back when I used to work in web hosting support. Appearently, it was going to be used to make sure that we had only enough support staff on hand for the (...) (20 years ago, 18-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Worst Scheduler Ever

(...) Hey, as long as you got paid twice.... (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)