 Off-Topic / Geek / 4788
  Re: On the recursive subdivision of two-dimensional food items

(...) Heh heh, ok, lemme see if I can give it a non-geeky explanation... Instead of eating your french toast by carving out roughly equal-sized small pieces one at a time, do this: Cut the toast in half and consider each half a new piece of toast. (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: On the recursive subdivision of two-dimensional food items

(...) Hey thanks Todd, I think. To be honest I just found the whole thing so funny because I can honestly say, none of my non-Afol friends can manage to spell "recursively" after a night of drinking never mind have a working theory around it based (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)