 Off-Topic / Geek / 4759
  Re: Not the right way to exit?

(...) Admittedly, not much. I caught bits of episodes here and there (which, I grant, is not the best way to get one's teeth into a longterm space opera). I saw a good bit of the pilot, one episode with Checkov, and a chunk of the finale. (...) I (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Not the right way to exit?

(...) Heh. Even hard-core fans are amazed at the comparatively low technical quality and such of the premiere movie after having watched the full series, but to be fair, I believe it had an even lower budget than the individual episodes, and that (...) (20 years ago, 21-Jul-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)