 Off-Topic / Geek / 475
  The Pleiades

Wow. It's after midnight and I'm walking my dog, in what must be some of the thickest light pollution in which one can see stars, when I glance at something I've never noticed before, just above the east horizon. The Pleiades were just bright (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: The Pleiades

Op een zekere dag, te weten Mon, 6 Sep 1999 06:41:35 GMT, klom "Sproaticus" <jsproat@io.com> in het toetsenbord en schreef ons: (...) Yeah, they're beautiful. I remember the first time I looked at them through a telescope..... Low magnification (...) (25 years ago, 6-Sep-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: The Pleiades

(...) Build your own, join the ATM community! My 8" mirror is coming along nicely... Jasper (25 years ago, 9-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)