 Off-Topic / Geek / 4706
  Outlook Rules

I'm on [quite a] few mailing lists. Some are registered through different POP accounts. I use multiple POP accounts in Outlook. I often neglect to select the appropriate account for the list, which results in my messages being rejected. This either (...) (20 years ago, 12-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Outlook Rules

(...) Okay, this being .geek, I have to point out two things: 1. Outlook does not rule. Outlook sucks. 2. This is really easy in mutt, and in fact I've got several such 'hooks'. :) (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Outlook Rules

(...) Yes, I have to admit - after a few years of bouncing about I eventually did settle on mutt. Been using it for 5 years now. Can't imagine any other mailer that will allow me to handle ~10,000 emails a day (even if 9,000 of them are spam :). (20 years ago, 15-Jun-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)