 Off-Topic / Geek / 4706
4705  |  4707
Subject:
Outlook Rules
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2004 04:27:48 GMT

I'm on [quite a] few mailing lists. Some are registered through different POP
accounts. I use multiple POP accounts in Outlook.

I often neglect to select the appropriate account for the list, which results in
my messages being rejected. This either bothers the list admin, or I have to
resend the message through the proper account, or both.

What I'd like to do is create a rule that applies before a message is sent. It
would check the recipient address, and if say it was sent to *@yahoogroups.com,
it would automatically send through a certain account -- regardless of what
account I used while composing the message. I did a cursory look at the Outlook
rules, and I don't see how this can work, but maybe its cause I'm tired and I
overlooked it.

Is this possible?

-Tim