 Off-Topic / Geek / 4640
    (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: skirting port blocking? —Matthew Miller
   (...) We have a lot of bandwidth. :) (...) Yeah, but with 97% of machines running MS OSes, I think the ISPs are sincere in saying that the main purpose of blocking port 25 is to stop the onslaught of Windows-bourne trojans/worms/etc. I know some (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)