 Off-Topic / Geek / 4526
4525  |  4527
Subject:
Win 98 virtual memory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 21:51:44 GMT

Every time I set virtual memory to be managed by me and use a particular
partition, the next time windows boots it goes straight back to the default
setting where windows tries to use my pretty full c-drive.
Anyone an idea how to convince Windows 98 to leave my setting alone?

All help appreciated....

Duq