 Off-Topic / Geek / 4495
    Free DVD screen capture utility? —Tim Courtney
   I'm looking for a good (free) DVD screen capture utility for Windows. I recall having success using Print Screen before, but this time around the window is turning up blank when I paste into Photoshop. I'm using an older verison of WinDVD that would (...) (21 years ago, 1-Sep-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)