 Off-Topic / Geek / 4490 (-5)
  Re: Matrix Weapon Tech

John Riley's utterance expressed in news:HJ9AIv.22zx@lugnet.com: (...) This has been discussed a lot in the local danish movie-group on usenet and the general conclusion is that the machines enslave the humans partky for energy, but mostly for (...) (21 years ago, 19-Aug-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Die, spam, die

(...) I continue to be surprised that people beleive it is possible for them to avoid being spammed. I don't mind that people contact me if they have something interesting to say, so I have never tried to hide my e-mail addresses. When it started to (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Die, spam, die

The latest form of cockroach: the other day I used Google to find an etymology. Google took me to a page in some online dictionary. Now I am getting spam, with the word I looked up in the subject line. New meaning to the term "dictionary attack". I (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Black Holes

(...) Hate to be a bummer, but the only matter black holes "emit" would be Hawking Radiation, and scientists are unsure about what will happen when a black hole stops. X-ray are a type of light, and since, by definition, black holes don't emit (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

  Re: Black Holes

(...) "infinite toilet flush" as you call it is using a three dimensional model to describe 4 dimensional spacetime. In the typical diagram, the x and y axis describe area, while the z axis (up and down) describes graviational warping of spacetime. (...) (21 years ago, 15-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact