 Off-Topic / Geek / 4488
    Die, spam, die —Erik Olson
   The latest form of cockroach: the other day I used Google to find an etymology. Google took me to a page in some online dictionary. Now I am getting spam, with the word I looked up in the subject line. New meaning to the term "dictionary attack". I (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Die, spam, die —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   (...) I continue to be surprised that people beleive it is possible for them to avoid being spammed. I don't mind that people contact me if they have something interesting to say, so I have never tried to hide my e-mail addresses. When it started to (...) (21 years ago, 18-Aug-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)