 Off-Topic / Geek / 434
    Mozilla & LUGnet —Matthew Miller
   So, the lugnet web site seems to work well with the latest devel build of mozilla. Very cool. I'm pretty impressed with the progress -- last time I played with it, it was barely useable. And that was just a few months ago. This is going to be one (...) (25 years ago, 27-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish)