 Off-Topic / Geek / 434
433  |  435
Subject:
Mozilla & LUGnet
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 02:32:54 GMT

So, the lugnet web site seems to work well with the latest devel build of
mozilla. Very cool.

I'm pretty impressed with the progress -- last time I played with it, it
was barely useable. And that was just a few months ago. This is going to be
one seriously nice browser. (One thing I particularly like, of the few
things I've noticed in the 1/2 hour I've played with it, is that it marks
autowrapped lines in multiline text-input areas in forms. What a great
idea.)

[followup to lugnet.off-topic.geek]