 Off-Topic / Geek / 4273
  Re: Free PHP and MySQL hosting

(...) But just for testing, what would be a good choice? (...) I have and can, but what will that take? It is just for testing purposes, so I can decide wether or not to leave it running. What I have now, is locally Apache, PHP4 and MySQL running on (...) (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Free PHP and MySQL hosting

(...) Linux. (21 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Free PHP and MySQL hosting

(...) I couldn't say. Try searching on Google. Sites that just do free hosting are awkward enough with the ads. I couldn't name one that has PHP off the top of my head. (...) Try just typing its IP address into another browser. If you own a domain (...) (21 years ago, 25-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)