 Off-Topic / Geek / 4255 (-5)
  Re: Judge Kotelly Admits Error, Will Create New Ruling with Judge Jackson

(...) I know what day it is, read what I wrote at the bottom of the post :-) -Tim (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Judge Kotelly Admits Error, Will Create New Ruling with Judge Jackson

(...) What day is it? (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Judge Kotelly Admits Error, Will Create New Ruling with Judge Jackson

Just read this.... wow. (URL) from the page above) April 1, 2003 BROADCAST TRANSCRIPT: "U.S. District Judge Colleen Kollar-Kotelly, who oversaw the settlement between Microsoft and the U.S. Department of Justice, issued a formal statement to the (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  serious vulnerability present. all doomed. over.

This was funny, coming from a well respected moderated vulnerability list :) FUT to off-topic.debate, if you want to talk about the contents :) ----- Forwarded message from "Security Experts, Liability Limited" <throwaway@dione.ids.pl> ----- (...) (21 years ago, 1-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: On a scale of 0 to 10?

(...) I don't see an easy way to do this. I tried substituting x=e^B Then I get a polynomial of degree 5. Only the positive roots lead to real values of B. (since e^any real number > 0) This is solvable, but very difficult to do by hand, especially (...) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact