 Off-Topic / Geek / 4228
  Re: math question (or pattern... whatever...)

(...) Ok, here's where I'll take it from. The car is behind one of the doors, so the probabilities must add up to 1. 3 doors, 1/3 of a chance for each door. You pick door 1. There is a 1 in 3 chance the car is behind that door. There is a 2 in 3 (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: math question (or pattern... whatever...)

(...) Didn't mean to offend. Sorry 'bout that. I read the site thru again and your synopsis of the explanation above and I concur that it should be 2/3, but I like to work things thru... :) If I were to walk in off the street right after one of the (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)