 Off-Topic / Geek / 4176
    Re: math question (or pattern... whatever...) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I think he's wrong because he's trying to reason about partial knowledge, and that always causes problems. Look at it as a draw without replacement instead. The order you reveal things doesn't influence outcomes, they were what they were. you (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: math question (or pattern... whatever...) —David Koudys
   In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> (...) Thanks Larry, I'll add it to the rationale. I failed gr. 12 advanced math once--was too busy being the editor of the yearbook that particular year (and playing cards in the cafeteria) It (...) (22 years ago, 3-Mar-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)