 Off-Topic / Geek / 4165 (-5)
  Re: New LEGO photos from Toy Fair 2003

(...) Looks like Xterms on a Unix box to me. :) (22 years ago, 19-Feb-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: New LEGO photos from Toy Fair 2003

(...) I was basing this on the color scheme of the two windows open in the middle of the screen. They don't look like my Mac, but the Windows machines in the computer lab across the hall have the same color pattern. Bruce (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: New LEGO photos from Toy Fair 2003

(...) Hmm, I dunno. Could be any modern (or even semi-modern) GUI. Or is there something specifically microsofty that I'm missing? (22 years ago, 18-Feb-03, to lugnet.year.2003, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: How would you move a planet?

(...) They aren't just ignoring it and making it up! See, between the episode that said one thing, and the episode that said something else, there was a time travel episode. When they went back in time something they did (even if it was something (...) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: How would you move a planet?

(...) According to the World War I navel model, the belly is the most exploitable weak spot. Maggie C. (BTW Dave! Orange you sorry you couldn't be at work to deal with this yourself?) (22 years ago, 17-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact