 Off-Topic / Geek / 4099
Re: IE 6 Image Woes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 07:38:14 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Matthew Miller writes:
1. Install Mozilla
2. Never use IE again.

True.

I just wanted to call attention to this stuff in case someone had the sense
that things were supposed to look better but for some seemingly unknown
reason they did not look better -- and without tweaking they will not come
to look better all by themselves. No way!  I only noticed the problem by
comparing a site side by side in IE6 and Opera -- Opera looked a LOT better
and I couldn't figure out why that was the case at first.

MS shoots itself in the head once again...these improvements are making them
look pretty *stoopid*.

I'm using Opera 6.05 and I wouldn't trade it for anything else on the market.

-- Hop-Frog