 Off-Topic / Geek / 4094
  Re: Nemesis

(...) Well... other then the fact the Enterprise-E has 24 decks, not 29/30... it was good. :) It could have lost the whole Shinzon/Picard connection, kept the Remans (Do these look like mutated Romulans to anyone else?) and Romulans, and the (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nemesis

(...) The Remans ARE mutated Romulans, more or less. They're the brother race to the Romulans. You know, Romulus and Remus, that whole bit...? Maybe I don't get what you're saying. -Stefan- (22 years ago, 15-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space)

  Re: Nemesis

(...) I don't recall any movie stating, "And it has N decks," but I do admit I'm trying my hardest to forget Insurrection. Okay, not quite my hardest; people keep telling me there was a movie between _The Voyage Home_ and _The Undiscovered (...) (22 years ago, 16-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)