 Off-Topic / Geek / 4094
Re: Nemesis
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 15 Dec 2002 04:00:45 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Stefan Garcia writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Jon Palmer writes:
I'd like to disregard this movie's many faults and talk about some of it's
cooler aspects in regards to .space (.geek included cuz, well, trek=geek)
Well... other then the fact the Enterprise-E has 24 decks, not 29/30... it
was good. :) It could have lost the whole Shinzon/Picard connection, kept
the Remans (Do these look like mutated Romulans to anyone else?) and
Romulans, and the destruction of Earth, Lost B-4, and other annoying stuff.
It would be good. VERY nice space battles, effects, etc.