 Off-Topic / Geek / 4077
  Re: Keep those 4.5volt trains alive!

(...) Good point Chris, I already have the NiCads so I am being kind to the environment by continuing to use them. :-)! I think NiMh are a nominal 1.2volts like the NiCads. I would think that any of the available rechargeable would be ok as I doubt (...) (22 years ago, 5-Dec-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)