 Off-Topic / Geek / 4070 (-5)
  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

Quoting Matthew Miller <mattdm@mattdm.org>: (...) what's wrong with the gimp? I often choose it over photoshop (to the point of rebooting if I happen to be on windows), since I find it much better for my photoshopic needs. (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

Quoting Larry Pieniazek <lpieniazek@mercator.com>: (...) see (URL) - alternative platform, same game. (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  WTC memorial

I had one of my ideas for the WTC memorial 'published' on CNN.com: (URL) (wasn't sure which group to post to, & I new this wasn't a debate, I apologize in advance if anyone is offended by me posting to 'geek' for this sober subject. I wanted to post (...) (22 years ago, 23-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

Rock on wif yo bad self. Games are a big factor in what system I use. I haven't got the money to buy all the consoles so I get very picky. I base my purchase on not the system and it's performace stats, but the games. Cuz honestly, a gamecube could (...) (22 years ago, 21-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

(...) Don't worry, we are all geeks and we do not understand him either. <g,d,r> Jude (22 years ago, 20-Nov-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact