 Off-Topic / Geek / 3983
  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

Thanks for the ideas, I thought of it the opposite way. I figured bigger temp files the less it would have to download. I had cranked up pretty high, 60+mb. Out of curiosity, are there any third party extentions I would ever want? Is 'flash' (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: MS IE SUCKS!

"Erick" <erick_jensen@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:H4tys0.1xs@lugnet.com... (...) The problem seems to be that a bigger causes problems managing all of those small files, creating a large overhead. (...) Things like flash, quicktime, etc (...) (22 years ago, 31-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)