 Off-Topic / Geek / 3977
  Re: how large would the ISD be compared to the Enterprise-D?

hi! Some time ago I built myself a little tool to calculate one's weight on other planets. The formula I use might simplify the problem a little but the output usually comes close enough to what I find in books for me. The input I use is the size (...) (22 years ago, 24-Oct-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)