 Off-Topic / Geek / 3955
Re: BBS systems and Planet Busters
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 12:09:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Larry Pieniazek writes:
<snipped stuff about the BBS scene and my game, Planet Busters>

Well we are at an intergame point again, if you have an interest in playing
this blast from the past (and possibly trouncing me at it...) check it out,
now is a good time to join. It takes about 5-10 min a day to play.

telnet to spbbs.thebbs.org then register and after activation it's door #20