 Off-Topic / Geek / 3945
Re: Original Smiley Found (-:
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 16:00:18 GMT

Erik Olson <erik@olson.pair.com> wrote:
first proposed. Yet the original message in which the smiley was invented
had been lost -- until now. :-) ..."
http://research.microsoft.com/~mbj/Smiley/Smiley.html

Nice. I wonder when the superior modern denosed :) version started.

--
Matthew Miller           mattdm@mattdm.org        <http://www.mattdm.org/>
Boston University Linux      ------>                <http://linux.bu.edu/>