 Off-Topic / Geek / 3934
    Farscape Cancelled-Geeks Up In Arms! —Matthew Gerber
   All these geeks at LUGNET, and no one has posted about this yet? Amazing. The news is that SciFi Channel has cancelled Farscape, as announced in a chat with series staff. If you are a fan of the show (like my wife...I find it pretty incomprehensible (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Farscape Cancelled-Geeks Up In Arms! —Jon Palmer
     Hey I'm right here with ya (or your wife). I have no cable (or reception for that matter) and hate TV but I love Farscape and try to keep up with it via downloads. While I think this is terrible that they are canceling it I'm really not surprised at (...) (22 years ago, 10-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Farscape Cancelled-Geeks Up In Arms! —John D. Forinash
     (...) Unsurprising. Sci-fi's been trying to get away from that sort of thing, not realizing that when we tune into the sci-fi channel, chances are we don't want a cheesy paranormal horror flick or some looney psychic, we want, well, sci-fi. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

         Re: Farscape Cancelled-Geeks Up In Arms! —David Martineau
     (...) Fret not, at least we're getting Roswell... --Electro-- (22 years ago, 12-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Farscape Cancelled-Geeks Up In Arms! —Eric Sophie
   Dude, I'm still choked up by all this dren! Cindy and I are Frelling Farscape Freaks! We have all the alvailble DVDs! We're bummed! When Sandy called me the first thing she said was: "Are you sitting down?" Legomaster Friday Nights just got slimmer. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

        Re: Farscape Cancelled-Geeks Up In Arms! —Matthew Gerber
   (...) Speaking of Friday nights...I find it odd that after building up the hype over the new Stargate (my show)/Farscape lineup (in fact, I just saw the cover of SciFi magazine at Barnes and Noble today, featuring Ben Browder and Richard Dean (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)