 Off-Topic / Geek / 3910 (-5)
  Re: Moonbase Module Started

(...) One small quirk, though. The listed days only number nine, out of a ten day week... Of course, I've always thought we should have 100 second minutes and 100 minute hours. But, then, how fast/far would light travel? --Electro-- (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Moonbase Module Started

"Allan Bedford" wrote in message .. (...) Its basically taken from the written Bionicle language, but instead of circles I used diamonds, and came up with the writing style. The spoken language sounds a lot like English. Strange... :) -- Thanx~ (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Moonbase Module Started

In lugnet.space, Nicole Drumm writes: (Snipped for the purpose of taking the thread on a complete tangent) Nicole, I followed this link in your message: (...) (URL) I found truly interesting was the alphabet you describe there. This is a rather (...) (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Yet another idea - Portable Ldraw system

(...) <experiments a bit> I think I may simply have done something wrong. Now that I consiously try to reintroduce the problem I can not figure out how to do it. But it may simply have been that I have edited a sub-file and expected the rendering of (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Yet another idea - Portable Ldraw system

(...) Wait a minute! How does having a FILE meta-command at the start of the file break the polling feature? That still sounds like a bug. Tell me more. Don (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact