 Off-Topic / Geek / 3910
Re: Moonbase Module Started
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 14:59:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Allan Bedford writes:
In lugnet.space, Nicole Drumm writes:
(Snipped for the purpose of taking the thread on a complete tangent)

Nicole,

I followed this link in your message:

http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/

And came across this interesting page:

http://www.geocities.com/duelarcane1/athas/athas-info.htm

What I found truly interesting was the alphabet you describe there.  This is
a rather innovative concept.  Is this original work?  Was it inspired by
something?  Is there an Athas language?  Or just letters?  I'm curious to
know more about it if you'd like to share.

Best regards,
Allan B.

One small quirk, though. The listed days only number nine, out of a ten day
week...  Of course, I've always thought we should have 100 second minutes
and 100 minute hours. But, then, how fast/far would light travel?

--Electro--