 Off-Topic / Geek / 3805 (-5)
  Re: Motherboard, CPU, Memory

(...) It did? That's news to me. I saw them only a few months back, last time I had occasion to notice. Their website doesn't seem to be answering though... maybe you're right. Bummer. It was a thin shadow of its former self too, just a quarter inch (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  For Win98se!!! (was Re: Motherboard, CPU, Memory)

Sorry, one Last thing -- I'd prefer for this stuff to work under Win98se (much preferred) or WinMe (at the worst). Again, many thanks in advance, -- Hop-Frog (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Motherboard, CPU, Memory

Hey Y'all: I am trying to help a friend with her computer woes and I think it may be necessary for her to simply upgrade to a more robust system at this time (she currently has one of those old Celeron all-in-one deals, the modem seems to have (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Brickshelf problems?

(...) I think my computer was deeply confused yesterday. . . Entering 206.131.246.52 in Galeon gave "library.brickshelf.com could not be found. Please check the name and try again.", which has to qualify as one of the most bizarre error messages (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jun-02, to lugnet.publish, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: HHEELLPPP! parts tracker messed up

(...) It could be one of the Imsai Series 2, supposed to ship in July: (URL) (22 years ago, 24-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact