 Off-Topic / Geek / 3716
3715  |  3717
Subject:
Linux Newbie question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Thu, 16 May 2002 11:54:38 GMT

OK, I understand I have to wrap my head around a different approach to drive
and directory structure. But how do I mount a Windows FAT16 partition so I
can access it in KDE or Gnome (or even better FAT32).

Basically, I want to be able to get to my windows files without having to
burn them to CD to go between OS's.

I have Win2K, Win98 and Redhat 7.2 installed on my humble Celeron 800 with
512 MB & 60GB.

Thanks,

Jude