 Off-Topic / Geek / 3710 (-5)
  Re: Possible virus sending large emails?

(...) Yes, me too. TJ (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Possible virus sending large emails?

Yep, same here. I've been getting about 3-4 a day to my LEGO email address, they're pretty easy to spot so I haven't had any infections from them....yet. jt (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Possible virus sending large emails?

(...) Yep, I got back into work today to find that I had apparently sent emails containing it to Tony Kilaras, Larry P and Scott S (which is very strange as I don't think I've ever emailed Scott). I've told my helpdesk and await an answer. Sorry to (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Possible virus sending large emails?

(...) I don't think I've seen this one yet - though I've been getting more and more of a different kind (I think) - one with a random subject, and some sort of .exe attachment launched by an iframe... of course, waste of CPU for them to try to (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Possible virus sending large emails?

Hello, I've been recieving several large emails (117K to 125K) at an account I use for just Lego communications. Most appear to be from people I've emailed about Lego. My research shows a recent virus worm is gaining ground. Here's the info on (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact