 Off-Topic / Geek / 358
  Re: Government's role [Was: Re: What happened?]

(...) It makes an actual NNTP connection (no voodoo) and doesn't limit the length of the References field via the HTML form or anything like that. (...) I didn't modify any of those parts of CNews. --Todd (25 years ago, 26-Jul-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Government's role [Was: Re: What happened?]

(...) Hm. (...) Odd. Maybe it's just an interaction between CNews and Netscape, then - the servers at my ISP run Diablo on linux and <something> on Solaris, respectively. Jasper (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Hey Jasper, you there? ( Re: Government's role [Was: Re: What happened?]

Is something up with dynip.com?? I am getting mail bounces from both my mail accounts trying to mail Jasper there. Jasper Janssen wrote: <usual babble> (25 years ago, 2-Aug-99, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)