 Off-Topic / Geek / 3570
  Descent: Freespace 1

Way, *way* off topic, but as LUGNET is one of the most visited boards on the Net I'd thought I might find some help here. Does anyone have Freespace 1? And if you do, have you played on Parallax Online? There's a Freespace Frenzy going on today, and (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)