 Off-Topic / Geek / 3565 (-5)
  Re: Drawing triangles in a Z buffer

Here is one starting point: (URL) of free information, there is at least one quick-and-dirty FAQ under there written by an excited child. You're looking for something about triangle or scan line rasterization with z-buffer. I assume you've done (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Drawing triangles in a Z buffer

Hey all, In trying to implement a LDraw renderer I've been scouring the web looking for raster-painting algorithms. While I've found plenty of line-drawing algorithms (the Bresenham seems to be pretty nice) I haven't found squat for drawing a filled (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Question of the week ...

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GqxFst.H48@lugnet.com... (...) for new stories. Dan (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Now that's geeky

For those who want to know more about the Linux kernel, but can't be bothered wading through 4 million lines of code... (URL) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Slashdot (was:Bad News for Brickbay!?)

(...) Mentioning one or more of the slashdot "editors" often helps, too. ROSCO (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact