 Off-Topic / Geek / 3543
  Re: Slashdot (was:Bad News for Brickbay!?)

I think it depends more on how the title is phrased, which category is chosen and how it is written. I have had success by writing submissions in that certain 'slashdot style'. KL (...) (22 years ago, 25-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Slashdot (was:Bad News for Brickbay!?)

(...) There's so many categories to choose from, it's hard to know which one is right. (...) Ah, of course. I guess I should have misspelled every 3rd word and made it sound like incoherent clueless rambling. (22 years ago, 26-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

  Re: Slashdot (was:Bad News for Brickbay!?)

(...) Mentioning one or more of the slashdot "editors" often helps, too. ROSCO (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)